Without offending anyone who has in the recent past nominated me for awards which have not been acknowledged yet, I only accepted this award because the questions that the lady running coffeegrounded’s blog asked are crazy awesome!
Check them out :
- If you could, would you travel into space?
I most certainly would! Though I am not sure how much help I would be to the ISS people or the ISRO, NASA, ESA scientists!
- How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
Mother says I was three. I believe her.
- Snow skiing, or horseback riding?
I recently saw some videos which showed what you should do when stuck in an avalanche while snow skiing. The death statistics are alarmingly high. I’d choose horseback riding.
- Favorite book of all time?
Little Women. Looking for Alaska. Many Lives, Many Masters. And the Harry Potter series. Was I supposed to choose just one book?
- Name your favorite hobby?
Writing! Hands down winner.
- If money wasn’t a factor, what would you purchase immediately?
A horse. Why? I just chose to go horse back riding! Duh.
- Who’s the better cook, you or your significant other?
Well, as of now, I can only hope that my significant other turns out to be a better cook than me!
- Which do you prefer: t.v. news broadcast, Internet news, hardcopy newspaper?
The newspaper in hand. Anytime.
- Would you abolish Daylight Savings time (null to folks in Arizona and Hawaii)?
Like Hawaii and Arizona, India also doesn’t use Daylight Savings time. And you can’t abolish something which doesn’t exist, so no, I wouldn’t.
- Do you hoard pennies, or leave them in the tray on the counter?
I hoard them until I have more than I can handle! Then, I want to just lose them somewhere!
- Name your favorite board game.
Snakes and Ladder! Unpredictable, light and such climatic finishes! And you don’t need skills to play that one either. Just roll the die and enjoy the hilarious situations you land up in.
I nominate anyone who finds my questions amusing enough to be answered.
Here they are :
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
- Which is better – Harry Potter the book or Harry Potter the film? If you haven’t experienced either, I am so disappointed!
- Which was the last picture you took with your phone?
- What’s the colour of your toothbrush?
- If you could be a flower, which one would you be?
- Polar bear or Penguin?
- You just won a free ticket to anywhere on Earth. Where would you go?
- Koala bear or Panda?
- If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- What’s the answer to answer 10?