Till two days ago, I was just another blogger in this WordPress world of super-awesome bloggers!
Two of my fellow bloggers found me to be brilliant enough to be awarded with the “Sunshine award” and the “Versatile Blogger award”. I cannot tell you how happy, privileged, honoured and absolutely gracious I am to you, Purrfect Girl and Indian Humour!
Before you go on with my rant about how joyous I am, please do check their blogs which have been beautifully endowed with marvellous words and creative and, often, thought-provoking ideas!
These awards come along with some rules, like all other good things.
1. Answer 10 Questions which I answer.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 deserving blogs.
4. Place the award on the blog.
1. Favourite food: I love salads! And if that’s not food for you then dishes from Indian, Italian, Mexican and Chinese cuisines will do.
Psst : Burmese Khowsuey? Love that too!
2. Favourite actor : Kajol, Aamir Khan, Dhanush, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, DiCaprio.
New find : Siddarth Malhotra!
3. Favourite TV show: Castle! And Friends. And Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai. And a little known one called Special Squad.
4. Favourite Tear Jerker: Little Women! Jo should have given Laurie a chance, at least!
5. Favourite sport: Badminton and Cricket. Play one, watch one. Though I did play cricket when I was in school, but then … Nah…
6. Lucky Number: Don’t know why but of late I think it is 7. Harry Potter got to do anything with that? Who knows?
7. Tea or Coffee: Coffee. Just ‘cuz the other option is Tea.
8. Holiday: The Pujas in Calcutta!
9. Twitter or Facebook: Facebook, over Twitter. 140 characters is too less for me. :p
10. Favourite Christmas Movie: Home Alone! I know that’s not the normal choice, but well, when have my choices been normal?
Rule 1 — Followed!
See, I thanked them above, so…
Rule 2 — Followed!
And the nominations are :
http://justspokenthoughts.wordpress.com/ (He may not have written for a long time now, but still… Check him out, you’ll be floored!)
Rule 3 — Followed!
And Rule 4 followed too!
P.S: Keep the love coming! 😀 And I will soon add more to the nominations…